Syrma SGS Technology IPO subscription is to open on 12 August 2022 and will close on 18 Aug 2022, the price band of the Syrma SGS Technology IPO is fixed at ₹ 209 – ₹ 220. Syrma SGS technology is engaged in turnkey electronics manufacturing services (“EMS”), specialising in precision manufacturing for diverse end-use industries, including industrial appliances, automotive, healthcare, consumer products and IT industries. Check the Syrma SGS Technology IPO Subscription Status & Allotment Status.
- About Syrma SGS Technology
- Objects of the Issue
- Syrma SGS Technology Limited Financials:
- Syrma SGS Technology IPO Price – Details
- Syrma SGS Technology IPO DRHP & RHP
- Syrma SGS Technology IPO Lot Size
- Syrma IPO Lead Managers
- Syrma IPO Registrar
- Syrma SGS Technology IPO Allotment Date, Listing Date and other Important Dates
- Company Corporate Office
- Company Registered Office
- Company Promoters
- Syrma SGS Technology IPO – FAQS
About Syrma SGS Technology
Syrma SGS is a technology-focussed engineering and design company engaged in turnkey electronics manufacturing services (“EMS”), specialising in precision manufacturing for diverse end-use industries, including industrial appliances, automotive, healthcare, consumer products and IT industries. According to the F&S Report, among the large bouquet of EMS players in India, Syrma SGS Technology is one of the fastest growing Indian-headquartered ESDM companies.
The company has a track record of technical innovation which involves working with the engineering teams of the marquee customers, and over the years, we have evolved to provide integrated services and solutions to OEMs, from the initial product concept stage to volume production through concept co-creation and product realization. The manufacturing infrastructure enables to undertake a high mix of products with flexible production volume requirements. Syrma SGS Technology is leaders in high mix low volume product management and are present in most industrial verticals.
Syrma SGS Technology is one of the leading PCBA manufacturers in India, supplying to various OEMs and assemblers in the market. The company is also amongst the top key global manufacturers of custom RFID tags. The current product portfolio may be categorised as follows:
- Printed circuit board assemblies (“PCBA”): The PCBAs are used in products manufactured in the automotive, medical, industrial, IT and consumer products industries, and shall include box-build products;
- Radio frequency identification (“RFID”) products: The RFID products are used in products manufactured in the shipping, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and fintech industries;
- Electromagnetic and electromechanical parts, which include magnetic products like chokes, inductors, magnetic filters, transformer as well as high volume manufacturing assemblies: The electromagnetic and electromechanical parts are used in products manufactured in the automotive, industrial appliances, consumer appliances and healthcare industries, among others; and
- Other products, which include motherboards, DRAM modules, solid state drives, USB drives and other memory products.
Objects of the Issue
- Funding capital expenditure requirements for development of a R&D facility and expansion / setting up of manufacturing facilities
- Funding our working capital requirements
- General corporate purposes.
Syrma SGS Technology Limited Financials:
Summary of financial Information (Restated Consolidated Statement)
|Particulars||For the year ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||306.07||286.15||438.80|
Syrma SGS Technology IPO Price – Details
|Public Issue||Initial Public Issue of upto [.] Equity Shares of ₹ 10 (aggregating up to ₹ 840 crore)|
|Issue Open Date||12-Aug-22|
|Issue Close Date||18-Aug-22|
|Issue Type||Book Building|
|IPO Price Band||₹ 209 – ₹ 220|
|Face Value||₹ 10|
|Market Lot||68 Equity Shares and in multiples thereof|
|Minimum Order Quantity||68 Equity Shares|
|Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor||Rs. 2,00,000|
|IPO Market Timings||10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.|
Syrma SGS Technology IPO Lot Size
|Application||Lots||No of Shares||Amount (Rs)|
Syrma IPO Lead Managers
- DAM Capital Advisors Limited
- ICICI Securities Limited
- IIFL Securities Limited
Syrma IPO Registrar
Syrma SGS Technology IPO Allotment Date, Listing Date and other Important Dates
|Bid / Offer Opens on||12-Aug-22|
|Bid / Offer Closes on||18-Aug-22|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||23-Aug-22|
|Initiation of refunds||24-Aug-22|
|Credit of the Equity Shares||25-Aug-22|
Company Corporate Office
Plot B27, Phase II, Zone B,
Tamil Nadu 600 045, India
Company Registered Office
Unit No. 601, 6th Floor,
Floral Deck Plaza, MIDC,
Andheri (East), Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400 093, India
- Sandeep Tandon
- Jasbir Singh Gujral
- Veena Kumari Tandon and
- Tancom Electronics Private Limited
Syrma SGS Technology IPO – FAQS
What is the Syrma SGS Technology IPO Price?
The Syrma SGS Technology IPO price band is ₹ 209 – ₹ 220 per share
When Syrma SGS Technology IPO will open?
The Syrma SGS Technology IPO opens on Aug 12, 2022 and closes on Aug 18, 2022
What is the lot size of Syrma SGS Technology IPO?
The Syrma SGS Technology IPO lot size is 68 Equity Shares and the minimum order quantity is 68 Equity Shares
Who is the Registrar for Syrma SGS Technology IPO?
The Registrar for Syrma SGS Technology IPO is Link Intime India Private Limited
How to apply in Syrma SGS Technology IPO through UPI?
Check the step by step process here – Click here
How to apply in Syrma SGS Technology IPO through Zerodha?
Check the step by step process here – Click here
Follow us on Telegram for all the latest updates`