Brookfield IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Allotment, Subscription, Analysis & Documents
The Brookfield India Real Estate Trust is India’s only institutionally managed public commercial real estate vehicle. Sponsored by an affiliate of Brookfield Asset Management, one of the world’s largest alternative asset managers with approximately US$575 billion in assets under management, as of September 30, 2020, our goal is to be the leading owner of high quality income producing commercial real estate assets in key gateway Indian markets, which have significant barriers to entry.
- Brookfield IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Allotment, Subscription, Analysis & Documents
- Brookfield India Real Estate Trust IPO Date, Price, Lots and More
- Brookfield India RET IPO Lead Managers
- Brookfield India IPO Registrar
- Objects of the Issue
- Brookfield IPO Allotment Date, Listing Date and other Important Dates
- Brookfield IPO DRHP & RHP
- Brookfield IPO – FAQs
Brookfield India Real Estate Trust IPO Date, Price, Lots and More
|Public Issue||Initial Public offer of [.] units aggregating upto 38,000 Million|
|Issue Period||03-Feb-2021 to 05-Feb-2021|
|Issue Type||100% Book Building|
|IPO Price Band||Rs 274 to Rs 275|
|Market Lot||200 units|
|Minimum Order Quantity||200 units and 200 units thereafter|
|Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor||Maximum – Shares|
|NSE / BSE Symbol|
|IPO Market Timings||10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.|
Brookfield India RET IPO Lead Managers
- Ambit Private Limited
- Axis Capital Limited
- IIFL Securities Limited
- JM Financial Limited
- J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- SBI Capital Markets Limited
Brookfield India IPO Registrar
- Link Intime India Private Limited
Objects of the Issue
The net proceeds from the Brookfield India Real Estate Trust will be utilized for the following purposes:
- To make partial or full payment of existing indebtedness of the Asset SPVs.
- To meet general corporate purposes.
Brookfield IPO Allotment Date, Listing Date and other Important Dates
|Bid / Offer Opens on||February 3, 2021|
|Bid / Offer Closes on||February 5, 2021|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||February 11, 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||February 12, 2021|
|Credit of the Equity Shares||February 12, 2021|
|Commencement of trading – Listing||February 17, 2021|
Brookfield IPO DRHP & RHP
- Draft Red Herring Prospectus
- Red Herring Prospectus
Brookfield IPO – FAQs
When Brookfield IPO will open ?
The Brookfield IPO opens on Feb 03, 2021 and closes on Feb 05, 2021
What is the lot size of Brookfield IPO ?
Brookfield IPO lot size is 200 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 200 Shares.
What is the price band for Brookfield IPO ?
The Brookfield IPO price band at Rs 274 to Rs 275 per share
Who is the Registrar for Brookfield IPO ?
The Registrar is Link Intime India Private Limited
How to apply in Brookfield India IPO through UPI?
Check the step by step process here – Click here