LIC IPO: How to check / update PAN Card with LIC Policy to participate in IPO
The government is expected to launch the LIC IPO in 2022. The LIC IPO will be important to the government to meet its Rs 1.75 crore disinvestment target in the current fiscal from privatisation and minority stake sale.
The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has asked its policyholders to update their PAN, so that they can participate in the proposed initial public offering (IPO).
LIC has been running advertisements calling upon policyholders to update their Permanent Account Number (PAN) on its website
LIC in an advertisement said, “In order to participate in any such public offering policyholders will need to ensure that their PAN details are updated in the corporations records. Further, subscribing to any public offering in India is possible if you have a valid demat account. Accordingly policyholders must ensure that they have a valid demat account in place.”
Also Read: LIC IPO : Govt selected Milliman Advisors LLP India as the Reporting Actuary for the Embedded Value of LIC
Here is how you can check PAN-LIC link status
- Go to official LIC website via the link https://linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/getPolicyPANStatus
- Enter Policy Number, PAN details and date of birth in the required boxes
- Fill in Captcha. After this you will be able to see your LIC-Pan link status
If you have not linked PAN with LIC, check the below steps for How to Link PAN-LIC
How to Link PAN Card with LIC Policy?
- Go to official LIC website via the link https://licindia.in/ and Click “Online PAN Registration link” or visit the direct link at https://linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/
- Select the Online PAN Registration option from the home page and then click on Proceed
- Provide your details, including PAN, LIC policy number, mobile number and email address. You need to be careful during this step and provide all the details correctly
- Fill in Captcha in the designated box
- Request an OTP from your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP into the portal and then submit it
If you cannot link PAN online to LIC, you can also contact your LIC agent to link the PAN Card with LIC Policy
Follow us on Telegram for all the latest updates
IAM POLICY HOLIDER I NEED LIC IPO SHARES WHEN IT OPEND
Keep watching this page for LIC IPO latest updates