Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Allotment, Subscription, Analysis & Documents
- Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Allotment, Subscription, Analysis & Documents
- About Glenmark Life Sciences
- Important Details – Glenmark Life Sciences
- Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Price – Details
- Glenmark Life Sciences Financials
- Objects of the Issue
- Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Lot Size
- Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Lead Managers
- Glenmark Life Sciences Registrar
- Glenmark Life Sciences IPO DRHP & RHP
- Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Allotment Date, Listing Date and other Important Dates
- Glenmark Life Sciences IPO – FAQS
About Glenmark Life Sciences
Glenmark Life Science is the leading developer and manufacturer of select high value, non-commoditized active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”) in chronic therapeutic areas, including cardiovascular disease (“CVS”), central nervous system disease (“CNS”), pain management and diabetes.
Glenmark Life Science also manufacture and sell APIs for gastro-intestinal disorders, anti-infectives and other therapeutic areas. The API portfolio comprises specialized and profitable products, including niche and technically complex molecules, which company believe reflects the capability to branch into other high value products. The company have strong market share in select specialized APIs such as Telmisartan (anti-hypertensive), Atovaquone (anti-parasitic), Perindopril (anti- hypertensive), Teneligliptin (diabetes), Zonisamide (CNS) and Adapalene (dermatology).
The company also increasingly providing contract development and manufacturing operations (“CDMO”) services to a range of multinational and specialty pharmaceutical companies. Glenmark Life Science is in a research and development (“R&D”)-driven API manufacturer, focused on undertaking dedicated R&D in the existing products and in areas where they believe there is growth potential in the future.
Important Details – Glenmark Life Sciences
|June 23, 2011||The company was incorporated as ‘Zorg Laboratories Private Limited’, a private limited company at Pune.|
|July 25, 2018||The company was acquired by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited and name of the company was changed to ‘Glenmark Life Sciences Private Limited’|
|August 28, 2018||Converted from a private limited company to a public limited company.|
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Price – Details
|Description||GLS IPO Details|
|Public Issue||Initial Public offer of [.] Equity Shares aggregating upto Rs.[.] million comprising a Fresh Issue of up to Rs. 10,600 million and an Offer for Sale of up to 6,300,000 equity shares|
|Issue Open Date||27-Jul-21|
|Issue Close Date||29-Jul-21|
|Issue Type||Book Built|
|IPO Price Band||₹ 695 to ₹ 720 per equity share|
|Face Value||₹ 2|
|Market Lot||20 Equity Shares and in multiples thereof|
|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Equity Shares|
|Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor||Rs. 2,00,000|
|IPO Market Timings||10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.|
Glenmark Life Sciences Financials
Summary of financial Information (Restated Consolidated Statement)
|Particulars||For the year ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||3,515.81||3,130.98||1,955.92|
Objects of the Issue
- Payment of outstanding purchase consideration to the Promoter for the spin-off of the API business from the Promoter into our Company pursuant to the Business Purchase Agreement dated October 9, 2018;
- Funding capital expenditure requirements; and
- General corporate purposes.
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Lot Size
|Application||Lots||No of Shares||Amount (Rs)|
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Lead Managers
- BoA Merrill Lynch
- BOB Capital Markets Limited
- DAM Capital Advisors Ltd (Formerly IDFC Securities Ltd)
- Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- SBI Capital Markets Limited
Glenmark Life Sciences Registrar
KFintech Private Limited
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO DRHP & RHP
- Glenmark Life Sciences IPO DRHP
- Glenmark Life Sciences IPO RHP
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Allotment Date, Listing Date and other Important Dates
|Bid / Offer Opens on||27-Jul-21|
|Bid / Offer Closes on||29-Jul-21|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||03-Aug-21|
|Initiation of refunds||04-Aug-21|
|Credit of the Equity Shares||05-Aug-21|
|Commencement of trading – Listing||06-Aug-21|
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO – FAQS
When Glenmark Life Sciences IPO will open ?
The Glenmark Life Sciences IPO opens on July 27, 2021 and closes on July 29, 2021
What is the lot size of Glenmark Life Sciences IPO ?
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO lot size is 20 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 20 Shares.
What is the price band for Glenmark Life Sciences IPO ?
The Glenmark Life Sciences IPO price band from Rs. 695 to Rs.720 per share
Who is the Registrar for Glenmark Life Sciences IPO ?
The Registrar is KFintech Private Limited
How to apply in Glenmark Life Sciences IPO through UPI?
Check the step by step process here – Click here
Follow us on Telegram for all latest updates