HomeIPO SMEEmpyrean Cashews IPO Details

Empyrean Cashews IPO Details

- Advertisement -

Empyrean Cashews IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Allotment, Subscription, Analysis & Documents


Allotment Status

- Advertisement -

About Empyrean Cashews

Empyrean Cashews Limited commenced operations in 2014 under the name and style of the brand “Krishival Cashews”. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is engaged in processing raw cashew nuts into finished cashew kernels in different flavours, with a presence in more than 26 tier II and tier III towns and cities.

Empyrean Cashews primarily cater to the domestic market with a network of more than thirty (30) distributors across India. Empyrean procure majority of the raw materials by way of import from certain African and Asian countries and also from the Konkan region of India. Empyrean focus on quality of the products to increase the presence across the country. As on date of this Prospectus, the company has one Subsidiary namely, Siddhivinayak Cashew Industries Private Limited.

In addition to processing raw cashews the company also engaged in the business of organic manure which is prepared by using by-products like husk and other biodegradable material left after processing of the raw cashews. Based on the audited restated financials for FY 2021, 93% of our revenue is derived from sale of cashews whilst remaining 7% is derived from sale of organic manure

Important Details – Empyrean Cashews

March 21, 2014The company was incorporated as a private limited company in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
November 08, 2021The company was converted from a private limited company to a public limited company and consequently the name of the company was changed to ‘Empyrean Cashews Limited’

Objects of the Issue

  • To meet the Working Capital Requirements
  • General Corporate Purposes
  • To meet the Issue Expenses

Empyrean Cashews Limited Financials:

Summary of financial Information (Restated Consolidated Statement)

Particulars For the year ended (₹ in lakh)
  31-Oct-21 31-Mar-21 31-Mar-20 31-Mar-19
Total Assets 3,607.22 3,597.46 3,232.81 3,291.22
Total income 2,722.71 2,858.08 4,438.69 5,047.27
Total Expenses 2,511.02 2,755.80 4,309.67 4,942.02
Profit After Tax 166.69 66.74 95.60 64.95

Empyrean Cashews IPO Price – Details

DescriptionKRISHIVAL IPO Details
Public IssueInitial Public Issue of upto 52,47,000 Equity Shares  of ₹ 10 (aggregating up to ₹ 1,941.39 lakhs)
Issue Open  Date21-Mar-22
Issue Close Date23-Mar-22
Issue TypeFixed Price
IPO Price Band₹ 37
Face Value ₹ 10
Market Lot 3000 Equity Shares and in multiples thereof
Minimum Order Quantity 3000 Equity Shares
Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail InvestorRs. 2,00,000
Listing NSE SME
IPO Market Timings 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.

Empyrean IPO DRHP & RHP

Empyrean IPO Lot Size

ApplicationLotsNo of SharesAmount (Rs)
Minimum13000₹ 1,11,000
Maximum13000₹ 1,11,000

Empyrean IPO Lead Managers

  • Systematix Corporate Services Limited

Empyrean IPO Registrar

  • Purva Sharegistry (India) Private Limited

KRISHIVAL IPO Allotment Date, Listing Date and other Important Dates

Bid / Offer Opens on21-Mar-22
Bid / Offer Closes on23-Mar-22
Finalisation of Basis of Allotment28-Mar-22
Initiation of refunds 30-Mar-22
Credit of the Equity
Listing Date31-Mar-22

Company Peers – Comparison of Accounting Ratios

The company does not have any listed peers which are comparable in terms of business.

Company Registered Office

1309, Lodha Supremus Powai,
Saki Vihar Road, opposite
MTNL office,
Powai Mumbai – 400072,
Maharashtra, India
Website: www.krishival.com

Company Promoters

  • Aparna Morale Bangar
  • Nana Prakash Mhaske
  • Anant Pandurang Kulkarni

Empyrean Cashews IPO – FAQS

What is the Empyrean Cashews IPO Price?

The Empyrean Cashews IPO price band is 37 per share

When KRISHIVAL IPO will open?

The KRISHIVAL IPO opens on Mar 21, 2022 and closes on Mar 23, 2022

What is the lot size of Empyrean Cashews IPO?

The Empyrean Cashews IPO lot size is 3000 Equity Shares and the minimum order quantity is 3000 Equity Shares

Who is the Registrar for Empyrean Cashews IPO?

The Registrar for Empyrean Cashews IPO is Purva Sharegistry (India) Private Limited

How to apply in Empyrean Cashews IPO through UPI?

Check the step by step process here – Click here

How to apply in Empyrean Cashews IPO through Zerodha?

Check the step by step process here – Click here

Follow us on Telegram for all the latest updates

- Advertisement -


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here


IPO Subscription Status

IPO Allotment Status

IPO Listing Date